Durga Puja Captions for Instagram: Are you looking for Durga Puja captions or Pandal Hopping legends? So you are at the good place. Because here you will get best and largest collection of Cool, Good, Best, Unique, Attractive, Funny, Awesome Durga Puja captions and Pandal Hopping Captions. We collect these captions and quotes from various sources on the internet. Hope you find the captions and quotes you like.
If you are an Indian and if you are a Bengali especially, you need not be informed about the importance of Durga Puja days. It’s the best part of the year for many people. The festive season is marked by the presence of joy and purity in the air. From the sound of Dhak to Sindoori, Khela, Durga Puja celebrations make you feel happy and leave you wanting more. To be honest, Durga Puja is not just a festival; It’s a feeling. The excitement can be seen regarding the days of worship before the puja. It starts with buying new clothes and continues. From visiting pandals to munching on street food, there are endless fun things to do during Durga puja night. Plus, you’ll often want to capture those moments on camera and share them on Instagram or Facebook. Clicking on that perfect image is only half the job. You will need the best captions for Durga puja to draw attention to your photos.
Durga Puja Captions for 2022
Here is a collection of some of the best Durga Puja captions for Instagram and Facebook. Hope you find the right one for your photo.
- Is it me or are the roads going crazy?
- There is always hope after the days of despair. To prove this, there is no better example than the time of Durga Puja.
- This Durga Puja may not be as enthusiastic, the streets are not as crowded as before, we may have to wear masks and maintain proper social distancing, but no one can celebrate this “Pooja Puja Bhab”. take us,
- Let’s celebrate the victory of good over evil
- When these festive days are over, be sure to keep the happiness alive within you.
- A pandal gathered for mother’s Pratima darshan ️
- It only takes 10 days to kill a demon, but it takes forever to fight the demons inside.
- good over evil. This is the eternal mantra.
- Make room for the good. Mother Abar Esche.
- When it all seems wrong, keep in mind there’s mom watching you. Keep the faith alive.
- There is goodness all around you. You just have to observe.
- Be my Durga Puja, I will be your Kolkata…!!
- What makes you strong are the blessings of your family and Maa Durga is watching over you.
- Happy Puja Day!!!
- There is nothing better than spending the night with your best friends on Durga Puja.
- Make this puja special with lots of positivity to spread happiness in your heart and all around.
- When seeking the blessings of Maa Durga, be sure to ask for the strength to fight the demons within you.
- There are many things in life that can make you feel blessed to be born human. It is on Durga Puja day that I feel like this.
- This Durga Puja, give wings to your thoughts and free yourself from the bondage of this society.
- There is nothing like Mishti Doi.
- When the rest of the country fasts, we feast…
- Here for the Sindoori Khela – to make the cheeks a bit more colored.
- The Goddess of Power, Strength and Truth is back, welcome her with the warmth of your heart and let the celebration begin in joy
- May Maa Durga grant you happiness, prosperity, wealth and good fortune, today and always……
- Let us cherish these nine nights of new beginnings and divinity with the arrival of Maa Durga in our hearts and homes
- May Durga Maa bless you on this special day of Navratri and bring wealth, fame and prosperity to your home in this festive season……Happy Navratri
- Let the festive spirit embrace you and your loved ones on this special occasion.
- Nine nights of social gatherings and prayers May the mother always be with you, leave all your problems with you, praise your daily Navratri
- The sound of the dhaak, the rhythm of the Dhanushi dance, the smell of desire and the touch of the golden sun ️☀️…. Yes, it’s that time of year again – Welcome home Maa Durga
- May Maa Durga grant you and your family the nine forms of her name, fame, health, wealth, happiness, humanity, education, devotion and power… merry Christmas
- May good prevail over evil in the world.
- There is better in the world than evil. May the goodness that is in us be manifested in these days of worship.
- Let mom come into your life and see how your sorrows go. jai maa Durga
- You can shop for clothes every weekend, but nothing compares to the joy of shopping at Durga Puja.
- Hopefully the rest of the year will be better. There is nothing to worry about when mom is around.
Durga Puja Pandal Hopping Captions
Do you want to post photos of you waving your pandal during the Durga Puja festival? Take your Instagram photos to the next level with these pandal hopping captions and quotes.
- There is nothing more fun than doing pandal in Durga Puja.
- Late Night Pandal Chakka during Durga Puja > Late Night Bar Party
- Pandal family jumping.
- Excessive Buying and Pandal Hopping
- The Pandal Hopping quest begins!
- The pandal leap is the ultimate devotion.
- Happy Puja Day!!!
- We’ve done it!
- We’ve come a long way…
- mission accomplished!
Read More: ✨✨Navratri Captions for Instagram
Durga Puja Selfie Captions
- Subho Durga Saptami to each goddess that awakens courage within her
- Let’s make this Durga Puja the most romantic party. Let’s make some memories and thank Maa Durga for bringing us together.
- The positive energy is felt in the environment. Mother escape!
- Why be afraid when mom is there?
- Durga Puja pandal hopping is an opportunity to open up and express your love for the person you like.
- Do not hesitate. To declare. I just did!
- The excitement is real!
- I can’t keep calm; Durga Puja is here.
- Welcome Maa Durga and thank you for all the blessings we have received this year.
- Having you in my life is the greatest blessing. Because of this blessing, I continue to thank my mother every year. Happy Durga Puja my dear!
- Stay safe and have fun with your family and friends. May the blessings of Maa Durga be with you always.
- You are the most special person in my life. I pray to be with you always. My best wishes to you on this special occasion.
Read More: ✨✨Diwali Captions for Instagram
Durga Puja Hashtags for 2022
Get hashtags for your Durga puja pictures and see the reach growing. These are the latest hashtags for this festive season. #pujorhaashi #durgapuja #durgapuja2022 #maaasche #pujoshopping #pujovibes #durgapujadecorations #maadurga #durgamata #devidurga #pujoasche #agomoni #durgapuja #durgapujakolkata #pujavibes #photooftheday #bengalifestival #bengali #coloursofindia #indianpictures #indianfestival #indianculture #kolkata #kolkatadiaries #kolkatagram #kolkatarpujo #calcuttainstagrammers #calcuttacacophony #igcalcutta
Search Related Durga Captions for Instagram
- Durga puja caption for Instagram
- Navratri caption for Instagram
- Durga puja caption for Instagram in Bengali
- Caption for puja vibes
- Garba Captions for Instagram
- Navratri captions for Instagram
- Durga puja hashtags for Instagram
- Caption for puja pics
- Maa Durga caption in Hindi
Dear Readers! My name is Vikram Kataria. I’m a Digital Marketer. My Content writing hobbies brings me here. I love exploring and sharing my experiences with others. I love writing over Fashion, Beauty, travel, adventures, technology and anything that inspires me. I write elegant experiences.