Looking for the best Chicago captions for Instagram or Chicago quotes to accompany your photos taken in Chicago? You are in the right place my friend. Chicago is an epic city known for its harsh weather, its art scene, and the bean that is a great Chicago icon. Of course, there’s more to Chicago!
Have you been to Chicago, taken a lot of photos and now you need inspiration to caption your Chicago photos on Instagram? Chicago has several Instagram locations, also known as The Windy City, from The Bean at Cloud Gate to Chicago Skydeck and North Avenue Beach. While it’s not always easy to create the perfect Instagram caption for your Chicago photos, here are the best quotes, funny sayings, and captions to make your job easier and save you the hassle of thinking about captions. Save yourself!
Whether you’ve been to Chicago or not, these 150 Instagram captions, famous quotes, and funny catchphrases are sure to inspire you. This post includes the best Chicago captions for Instagram as well as funny captions and meaningful quotes about this fabulous city, so all you have to do is choose your favorite caption and then copy it directly to Instagram!
Looking for Instagram captions for other US cities? Check out these articles:
CHICAGO CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM!
Best Chicago Captions for Instagram
1. “Chicago, let’s go.”
2. “Chicago is calling me and I have to go.”
3. “You can leave Chicago, but it will never leave you.”
4. “Meet me in Chicago.”
5. “Stuck in this Chicago loop.”
6. “Somewhere over the rainbow you’ll find Chicago.”
7. “Dear Chicago, I will never get over this.”
8. “Guys, drinks and Chi-Town.”
9. “Sweet Home Chicago.”
10. “You will never forget your first day in Chicago.”
11. “Chicago, you have my heart.”
12. “Happiness is… Holding a note that says Chicago.”
13. “PS. Chicago, I love you.”
14. “You can’t stop Chicago.”
15. “Once upon a time, in the enchanted land of Chicago.”
16. “Chi Chi Cheese. We’re in Chicago!”
17. “Either you love Chicago or you’re wrong.”
18. “I’m in awe of the Chicago skyline.”
19. “Follow your heart, even if it takes you to Chicago.”
20. “My kind of city.”
21. “A concrete version of paradise.”
Looking for the best things to do in Chicago? Check out these trips you can take!
Short Instagram Captions for Chicago
22. “Dreaming in Chicago.”
23. “Chicago shines brighter at night.”
24. “Chicago, you look great.”
25. “Windy Wednesday in Chicago.”
26. “Cheers to Chicago!”
27. “Things aren’t so bad in a windy city.”
28. “Big cities can also have a big heart.”
29. “Once upon a time in Chicago.”
30. “Bright lights, city nights.”
31. “I fell in love, her name is Chicago.”
32. “All you need is love and a horizon.”
33. “Bright lights, Chicago city nights.”
34. “Chi loves you so much!”
35. “Meet me in the Windy City.”
36. “East or west, Chicago is the best.”
37. “Keep calm and go to Chicago.”
38. “Hello Chicago, your light is a firefly in my heart.”
39. “Life is better than the lake.”
40. “I’m just a small-town girl with big city dreams.”
41. “Let the city set you free.”
Short Chicago City Quotes for Instagram Captions
42. “Theater will always be my first love in Chicago.” —William Peterson
43. “I love Chicago. It’s the pulse of America.” —Sarah Bernhardt
44. “At the end of the day, I think Chicago will be the most beautiful big city in the world.” -Frank Lloyd Wright
45. “Going to Chicago was like going out into the world.” – dirty water
46. ”Chicago is not a sister city.” – Hinky Dink Kena
47. “I have to confess an embarrassing secret: I prefer Chicago in the cold.” —Eric Larson
48. “Chicago feels like a big city instead of a big square.” – Labeled A J
49. “A facade of buildings facing a lake and, behind the facade, all kinds of suspicions.” -EM Forster
50. “Chicago is the city of October even in spring.” —Nelson Algren
51. “Chicago neighborhoods have always been the city’s greatest strength.” —Jane Byrne
52. “Chicago, a great Milwaukee.” —Leonard Louis Levinson
Check out some of the best river cruises you can take in Chicago!
Best Chicago Quotes for Instagram Captions
53. “You know what they say about Chicago. If you don’t like the weather, wait fifteen minutes.” —Ralph Kinro
54. “I love Chicago; it’s unique in the world. So much intelligence, so many artistic voices, it has great potential (as an Olympic candidate).” -Jerome Sanso
55. “One of the things about Chicago is that we do a lot of things in original ways. What other city turned the river back? What city turned the traffic back?” —Mike Royko
56. “This is the best presentation of 19th century individualist industrialism I have ever seen. Chicago is a hoarse cry of discipline. – H.G. Wales
Sayings About Chicago City
57. “Probably the most American-fluent place in America.” —James Bryce
58. “Chicago is not going to the world, the world is coming to Chicago!” -Peter Orner
59. “They’re doing great things, let me tell you: Mike Ditka great. Michael Jordan great. Bill Murray great. Oprah! It’s one cultural Mount Everest after another.” —Anthony Bourdain
60. “Chicago is a city of contradictions, randomly stacked and united by personal opinions. If the city was unhappy with itself yesterday, and always has been, it will be rediscovered today.” – Pat Colander
61. “The best food is in Chicago. From fancy places to burger joints, there are great restaurants everywhere.” – Steve Carella
62. “I’m warning you, Jediah, you’re not going to like Chicago. The wind’s blowing off the lake and God only knows if they’ve ever heard of Lobster Newburgh” – Orson Welles
Quotes from people who are from or live in Chicago
63. “I don’t keep my cool. I’m from Chicago.” – Foreign
64. “I am a biological native Chicagoan. Living there has given me the variety of people I long for. I hope to be there for the rest of my life.” —Gwendolyn Brooks
65. “Let me tell you something. I’m from Chicago. I don’t snap.” -Barack Obama
66. “But when I go to Chicago, I know I’m home.” —Hank Sawyer
67. “Chicago is still the Mecca of the Midwest – people on both coasts are amazed at how good Chicago life is and what a great culture we have. You can have a pretty good art life and never live in Chicago.” I can’t leave.” -Harold Ramiso
Famous Quotes About Chicago City
68. “My first day in Chicago, September 4, 1983. I set foot in this city and walking down the street, it was like a homeland with roots. I knew I belonged here.” -Oprah Winfrey
69. “It’s my kind of city, Chicago.” -Frank Sinatra
70. “Chicago is a city where insight and inspiration coexist in harmony; where visionaries who made no small plans rebuilt after a great fire and taught the world to reach new heights. It’s like a small town.” city with warmth; where the world already comes together every day to live and work and achieve a dream: a dream of who we are, where we come from; no matter what we look like or what life has made of us; With hard work, discipline, and dedication, we can get there if we try.” – Barack Obama
71. “In Chicago, the only truly civilized city in the New World, the fine arts are taken seriously and fall into such a frenzy and fervor for them that, in addition to baseball, political treachery, foreign wars and love are not chosen Romantic. anywhere else.
72. “Chicago is a city, a city that doesn’t even have to compete with another city. Other places have to compete with it. It’s big, it’s outgoing, it’s tough, it’s tough. It has opinions and everyone has a story. —Anthony Bourdain
73. “Chicago, constantly listening to the world, has determined that one day, in the streets of Barcelona, in the cabarets of Berlin, in the cafes of Istanbul, people will know and love us in our multidimensional glory, which The way they dream of us is the dream of San Francisco and New York.” – Maria Shmicho
Funny Chicago Quotes For Instagram
74. “I remember everything about Chicago except January and February.” —Gary Cole
75. “If you walked a mile down Michigan Avenue in Chicago, you wouldn’t even think of taking a cab.” —Helmut Jahn
76. “There’s only one thing Chicago can do, and that’s move to a better neighborhood.” —Herman Fetzer
77. “Not only your vote counts in Chicago, but all other types of votes: children, dead, etc.” —Dick Gregory
78. “Hell is described as the paperback edition of Chicago.” —Ashley Montague
79. “I think that’s how Chicago started. A lot of people in New York said, ‘Oh, I love crime and poverty, but it’s not cold enough. Let’s go west.'” —Richard Janick
80. “Loving Chicago is like loving a woman with a broken nose.” —Nelson Algren
Beautiful & Cute Quotes About Chicago
81. “It’s one of the best cities on the planet. When I’m in Chicago, my heart beats differently. It slows down and I feel more comfortable.” — Jeremy Piven
82. “We are Chicago, we can do anything, damn it.” —Elva Rubio
83. “Sometimes words are just music. How ‘Chicago’ is such a musical name.” – Tom Waits
84. “A city that was to be inhabited at night after the forest had passed. A city that was to rise from steel and blood-red neon had its own peculiar forest. —Nelson Algren
85. “All over the world you hear a Chicago bluesman play, he was born and made the sound of Chicago.” —Ralph Metcalf
86. “A skyscraper facade facing a lake and, behind the facade, all kinds of suspense.” -EM Forster
87. “There are many Chicagoans living in hostels. It is a mixed German, Irish and Polish gift to the city, a bit of the old country turned into a new factory stronger in the new – Bill Granger
88. “I give you Chicago. It’s not London and Harvard. It’s not Paris and buttermilk. It’s American in every mince and rib. It’s alive from snout to tail.” -H.L. Menken
Meaningful & Inspirational Quotes About Chicago
89. “I am influenced by the people of Chicago. Hollywood is propaganda. New York talks. Chicago is work.” – Michael Douglas
90. “It’s frustrating for the casual visitor trying to keep up with Chicago: it goes faster than you can predict. It’s always new, because it’s not the Chicago you’ve been to…” Last seen. -Mark Twain
91. “I just wanted to see as many musicals as I could. The first thing I saw was ‘Beauty and the Beast,’ the only one I could get tickets for, then ‘Les Miserables,’ and then ‘Chicago.'” – America Ferrera
92. “I’d rather be a utility pole in Chicago than a millionaire in any other city.” – Guillaume A. Hubert
93. “On every corner, behind every bar, and on every floor, apartment, cabin, or bungalow, there seems to be a different Chicago. City of immigrants or city of heartless plutocrats, whatever you say, Chicago is almost interpreted by many Chicago is like a snake that sheds its skin every thirty years and puts on a new coat to adapt to a new reality. – Dominic A. Pasiga
94. “Chicago is not the most corrupt of cities. There is a couple in the state of New Jersey. Need we mention Nevada? Chicago, however, is Big Daddy. No more corrupt, just more dramatic, more colorful in its shadow. – Studd Terkelly
Quotes From Chicago The Musical
95. “You’re a fake celebrity and in two weeks no one will say anything about you…it’s Chicago.”
96. “- Reporter: Would you like to say a word or two to us?
– Kitty Baxter: I give you three: go to hell.”
97. “My audience loves me. And I love them. And they love me to love” and I love them to love. And we love each other. Enough of love in your childhood. And that’s show, kids.”
98. “You can love the life you live, you can live the life you love.”
99. “I’m going to be a celebrity, that means everyone knows. They will recognize my eyes, my hair, my teeth, my breasts, my nose.”
100.” – Roxy Hart: You are the Velma Kelly. I was there the night you were arrested.
-Velma Kelly: Yes? You and half of Chicago.”
101. “You wanted some advice? Well here it is, straight from me, keep your paws out of my underwear.”
102. “My client believes it was the combination of wine and jazz that caused the collapse.”
Movie Quotes About Chicago
103. “It’s a very bad sign when a cop thinks Chicago is going to fall apart without him.” – run in fear
104. “Welcome to Chicago. This city smells like a brothel at low tide.” – The Untouchables
105. “It’s 106 miles from Chicago, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark…and we’re wearing sunglasses.” – The Blue Brothers
106. “He rules Chicago with absolute power. No one could touch him. No one could stop him.” – Al Capone
107. “Eliot Ness: I want to get Capone! I don’t know how. – Jim Malone: Do you want to know how to get Capone? They pull knives, you pull guns. This is your hospital.” theirs in the morgue. That’s how it is in Chicago! And that’s how you catch Capone! – The Untouchables
108. “Six bucks and my right head says we’re not going to land in Chicago.” – planes, trains and cars
109. “I’m going to do all my movies here in Chicago. The Tribune called me an ‘ex-Chicagoman.’ Like I had to leave Chicago to do anything. I never left. I did a Leo Burnett that I worked on.” agency until I was 29, then I quit. It’s a working-class town, where people go to work, raise their children, and live their lives.—John Hughes
Funny Chicago Puns & Captions For Instagram
110. “In Chicago, I know.”
111. “Traveling to Chicago is an L-Eved experience.”
112. “I love Chicago, but I’m ready to get the L out of here.”
113. “The weather in Chicago really surprises me.”
114. “Emotions come and go like clouds in a windy city.”
115. “Chicago, the city where you can experience all four seasons in one day.”
116. “Expelled from the Windy City!”
117. “The best views of Chicago are at Navy Peer.”
118. “The pressure of the pear brought me here.” (naval wharf)
119. “Chicago floats my boat.”
120. “I finally made it to Chicago. Boat time!”
121. “Lake hair, I don’t care.”
122. “If you want to spend the day at Lake Michigan, at least let it be!”
123. “Chicago, I take you a lot!”
124. “Dogs love Chicago because they visit Wigley Field.”
Funny Puns About Chicago Food
125. Captivating selfies in Chicago.
126. Chicago stole pizza from my heart.
127. Chicago food is sausage!
128. You have to be a mixer not to like Chicago Deep Dish.
130. I would never make a good hot dog out of sausage!
131. Slice, slice baby!
132. Let me be frank, this is one lovely dog.
133. A trip to Chicago costs a lot of money.
Chicago Bean Captions for Instagram
134. “Thinking of you Chicago.”
135. “Chicago, this bean is real!”
136. “Chicago, where have you been all my life?”
137. “Fresh beans.”
138. “I’ve never been to Chicago before.”
139. “Chicago: I’ve been there, that.”
140. “The Chicago Frozen Bean.”
141. “You haven’t been to Chicago until you have beans here.”
Interesting Facts About Chicago Captions For Instagram
142. Feel on top of the world at Willis Tower! On a clear day, you can see four states: Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, and Wisconsin.
143. The world’s first skyscraper was built in 1885 in Chicago.
144. Walt Disney, Robin Williams, Harrison Ford, Michelle Obama, Hugh Hefner, Jennifer Hudson, Bill Murray, Hillary Clinton, and Tina Fey were all born in Chicago.
145. Deep Dish pizza and brownies were made in Chicago.
146. The Chicago River is the only river in the world that flows continuously backwards. The reversal of the river’s flow was done to remove sewage from Lake Michigan’s water supply and prevent waterborne diseases in the late 19th century and is one of the greatest engineering achievements in the world.
147. Chicago has more walkable bridges than any other city in the world.
148. I am ready for another adventure. Can you guess where I’m going? All I have to say is deep pizza.
149. The Ferris wheel was invented in Chicago.
150. 5 parks in Chicago you must visit:
Chicago Captions For Instagram Summary
Chicago really is a great city for culture and great photos for your Instagram! I hope this list of 150 Chicago Captions and Quotes for Instagram has given you a lot of ideas and inspiration. You can find a perfect caption for any photo, whether it’s a sweet or meaningful quote or a funny saying about Chicago. Do you know any other interesting titles or facts about Chicago that perfectly match the Instagram photo? Let me know below in the comments!
Best Hashtags for Chicago
Dear Readers! My name is Vikram Kataria. I’m a Digital Marketer. My Content writing hobbies brings me here. I love exploring and sharing my experiences with others. I love writing over Fashion, Beauty, travel, adventures, technology and anything that inspires me. I write elegant experiences.